Sunday, April 1, 2012

November

I had my 2nd doctor appointment for the baby, at which the doctor informed me that I have Protein S and Protein C deficiency with this baby. With Jaxson I had a low case of it called MTHFR, and I just had to take a daily pill. Well, with actually having the deficiency now I have to give myself shots in the tummy every day. Yuck, it has been no fun, but has definitely gotten easier as time goes on!

I also started potty training! I did sticker charts, and got him a potty watch. I set the watch, and he wears it. When the time is up that I set it at, it sings and lights up and tell him its time to go potty. He LOVES it! He comes and gets me and giggles and runs to the potty! For the first couple days, he only had a couple accidents total, but then after that started struggling more. I had to really be creative with singing songs while trying and different bribes, but then he started doing better again! It's been exhausting, especially because I am still in my first trimester, but it will be nice to have all done!



No comments: