Wednesday, February 23, 2011

January 2011

January....well what to say about January. First of all Uncle Ben FINALLY got home from his mission! Jax and I headed home for the week so that we could go to the airport with the family. It was so fun! Jax and Uncle Ben had never met before so it was pretty special! He was not real sure of him at first, but slowly warmed up!



The same weekend Ben came home, Tyler had the opportunity to baptize his little brother Nick. During the baptism, Jax was quite jealous that Daddy was "baff"ing with Uncle Nick. He even tried to climb over the barrier and get in....where I stopped him and picked him up....and where we had a complete and utter melt down and had to leave the room, missing the whole thing! Darn 18mos olds!


And these pictures of my sweet little guy! He is so full of energy these days! WHEW! He loves to "cheeeeese" for the camera or phone anytime he sees one, and this 1st pic is the result of that! Such a nerd! Also note his adorable Valentines outfit from Aunt Amy. What a stud right?!?!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss my wittle punk!!

Brooke said...

I love it! we'll have to take the kiddos swimming soon