Thursday, February 24, 2011

I forgot...

My last post was dedicated to February....where I left out a few other fun and exciting things!

Tyler celebrated his 24th birthday! WHOA! He is getting old! We didnt do much, but we did get a babysitter and go out to dinner! It was fabulous to not have Jax screaming and throwing food everywhere! Tyler didn't get a single present from me on his actual birthday becuase....he got a new snow machine a week before! He was so excited and only got to ride it one time before it broke down :( Bummer....he is so bummed out. Now its gonna cost a bunch to fix it and he is done for the season....just our luck!


Also, it was Valentines Day! This year, rather than fluffy lovey dovey presents, we got a puppy! YAY! As most of you know, I love Shih Tzu's! My parents and I got one when I was a Junior, then they got her another one for a friend when I left to college so she wasn't lonely....and I absolutly love them to death! My mom heard of a family in Lyman selling 6 of them and I had to see them! By the time I got there there was only 1 girl left, and I wanted a girl! She was adorable! A few days later I was trying to talk Ty into the idea of getting her and took him to see her. Her hair had bursted and at that point she was really really cute! After seeing her, he melted pretty fast to her charm and decided we could get her! YAY! We had to leaver her for 2 weeks, and she was ready to go the weekend of Valentines week! She is a great puppy! She doesn't cry hardly at all at night, only when she has to go potty, and I can count on 1 hand the accidents she has had in a whole week! This is my sweet Trixie!

No comments: