Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update #3: Body Works

A LONG LONG time ago we headed to Denver to go to the Body Works display at one of the Museums. I was kinda nervous before we got there hoping it wouldn't creep me out, but it was AMAZING! We wanted to go last summer when it was in Salt Lake, but being severely pregnant we never ended up going! Sadly enough, it was a long time to get through the exhibit, where there was not re-entering....which turns out to be quite difficult when you have a baby who wants lunch, then a bottle, then a nap, and poops! Plus no food or drink of any kind was allowed inside....uggh! It was a rough hour or so, but we made it through! I only got creeped out, and a little teary eyed at the fetus section, but that was it!

The museum it was in, was quite a boring one if I do say so myself...but Tyler and Jax enjoyed its boringness I guess! They both loved the dinosaurs....


Jax checking out some little dino's that where just his size!

Jax and Daa-ya ( this is what he calls him now!)


All of us!


Jax and "Bob" (This is what the little runt calls me! He must struggle with his mmmm sound or something! Because he replaced it with bbb EVERY time!)

No comments: