Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bags, Purses, and More!

Here is an updated list of the types of purses/bag I am currently selling! I have now included approximate dimensions of the bag, as well as pricing. If you choose to pick out and purchase your own material just contact me for amounts! If you choose from some of the materials I have I will adjust the price accordingly. The prices I have included are the prices IF YOU BUY YOUR OWN MATERIAL!


Mini-Bow Tucks Purse $30
Dimensions: 11" width x 10" tall x 5" deep
Also comes in a larger version
Dimensions 13"W x 11"T x 5"D




Mini Mini Bow Tuck Purse (children's) $30

Large Quilted Bag
$40
Dimensions: 14" high x 13" wide x 7" deep
Also comes in a smaller version
dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 4"D




Large Quilted Jelly Roll $50

Dimensions: 14"H x 13"W x 7"D

This also comes in a smaller version as well

Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 4"D

Margaret Bag $30
Dimensions:


**Other**
Wet wipe holder, and chaning pad :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh my heck Cami! You are superwoman! I love them all!