Monday, February 15, 2010

Catch Up #5: Laundry

These pictures are pretty self explanatory, but in case you need some explaining here goes. We don't have our own washer and dryer, but rather get to experience the joys of walking in the bitter cold outside to go to our "community", dirty, crappy laundry room. We then have to pay, and go back and forth a million times to simply do a couple loads of laundry! In the process of me going back and forth, and freezing my butt off, Jax gets quite bored and wants attention (surprise surprise!) That doesn't include the neglect he also feels while I am busy folding the thousands of items in the loads, and then the ironing. So.....this is our solution to keeping mommy sane amidst the insanity I experience doing laundry each week! Did I also mention that each item of wash has to be carried downstairs first off, then back upstairs! 18 lbs of baby plus a whole load of towels! Whew what a workout!






1 comment:

Jodi said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Your top pictures makes him look like a true Fackrell (BIG FEET)!! He is such a cutie, I love all the pictures.