Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jaxson Joe Gilmore


Jaxson Joe Gilmore
August 7th, 2009
Time: 11:39 am
Weight: 7lbs 12oz
Length: 21 3/4 inches

We went in to the hospital at 7:30 the morning of my due date. We got all checked in and put in a room. Once all hooked up the doctor came in and informed me that I was dilated to a 3 and having contractions on my own, before they did anything. At about 9:30 he broke my water, and within an hour I was already having really hard contractions! I was at the point where tears would swell up in my eyes, so I asked the nurse if she could please check and see if I was at a 4 so I could have the epidural.....well I was already at a 7! She called the anesthesiologist in for the epidural, and he informed me that my scoliosis was so bad that it could take a while for him to get it all set and going. Well not too long later I was feeling great! No more pain!



I then was at the pushing point of the labor, and at 11:39am they laid my beautiful son in my arms! He was so cute, healthy, and finally in my arms! It was one of the greatest moments of my entire life. The love you feel for such a small person is unimaginable! We love him with our whole hearts, and think he is absolutely the cutest thing ever! Here are a bunch of pics! Hope you all enjoy!

Couple minutes old...


Mommy and Jaxson

Baby Jaxson


Going Home!


I love my Binky!

So tall!!

Monkey Butt!

So sweet and peaceful

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Sounds like everything went really well! Epidurals are the greatest thing ever! I'm so excited for you! Babies are so fun!

Brittany said...

Congratulations you guys! He is a beautiful little guy! I bet you love having him here.

Lance and Jamie said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!! I love his name and it looks like it fits him perfectly. I've got a gift for that little guy and it looks like if i dont get it to you soon he just might be to tall for it :) Congrats agian we are both so happy for you guys it makes me want my little guy here but i still got a little ways to go anyway hope all is well. talk to ya later Jamie

Gina said...

Sooo cute. You know he really wants to come over here and live with his favorite aunt (that would be me) though :)

Sarah B. said...

He is a adorable and you look beautiful! Congrats!

Mary said...

WOW!! He is so stinkin cute. I am so excited for you guys! How fun!