Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged.....Eights list

8 TV shows I like to watch.....
Grey's Anatomy
The Hills
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Criss Angel Mindfreak
Tyra Banks tlk show
The Girls Next Door
Army Wives
Anything that looks good!

8 Restaurants I like to eat at....
Olive Garden
Carona Village
Applebee's
Subway
Chile's
Qudoba's
Don Pedro's
Carl's Junior

8 Things that happened today....
We were both out of bed by 7:30 AM!! AMAZING!
Called the auto center place to see if they could help us with the new problem with our car.
Drove across town to Toldson's to babysit baby Jaicee.
Held baby Jaicee.
Fed her her bottle.
Changed her bum.
Watched TV.
Went to work, where I am now filling this tag out!

8 Things I am looking forward to....
Christmas.....my favorite holiday!
Thanksgiving......I LOVE food!!
Going to Lava Hot springs after Thanksgiving
Fixing my stinking car so I don't have to drive the HUGE truck anymore!
Graduating college
Tyler graduating and getting a decent job!
Having a steady and reliable income to live off of.
Having a house someday (I hate living in apartments!)

8 Things on my wish list....
Good grades
More money!!
A free, all paid for vacation!
A bigger and newer apartment!
A snow-free winter!!
A 4-wheeler
A new snowmachine for Ty
A family (someday when I am older and richer!)

8 People I tag....
Stephanie, Gina H, Tiffany, Jamie, Jessica .......

4 comments:

Lance and Jamie said...

This will be fun i tagged you also.

Lance and Jamie said...

That is to funny! Great minds think alike :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, good to see your finally a bloggin girl! Your doing alot better than I am. I hardly ever update ours! Hope you guys are doing well. Sorry to hear about your car. Your truck looks nice though:)

Lance and Jamie said...

Hey i love the new picture of you guys and your background is very cute. We made our blog private so if you want to see it just email me your email so i can invite you. my email is dayzdoo@aol.com. Hope school is going good for you guys. Talk to ya later
Jamie