Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our little car Episode

So yesterday, Tyler and I decided to go to Denver and go to the temple. We had a spectacular time, until about twenty miles outside of Laramie. I had just woken up, and looked over at the speedometer and thought to myself, "WOW Ty is only going like 50 in the interstate." So of course, I was annoyed, and told him to speed up! He looked back at me and said, "UUhhh I think we have a problem!"

Turns out the car just randomly died, would not start, and we had to call Jeani to come and get us. We had to tell her what mile marker we were at so we started walking! It was quite a sight! Tyler was in is tie and church slacks, while I was in a skirt and my highest high heels I own! (The reason I went is because I was too scared to stay in the car by myself!) We headed forward, and didn't realize until we were almost exactly one mile in front of the car that there was a mile marker right behind the car!!

So, after Jeani came and got us we went back to Laramie and bought a fuel filter, because we believed that we had received bad gas when we filled up at Loaf & Jug that morning. We then drove all the way back out to the car and put the part in. It didn't work. We came home, went to bed, and woke up at six o'clock and went back to tow the car. This was also quite the process, and now we still do not have a running car. Hopefully Tyler will be able to replace the fuel pump tomorrow and that is all that is the matter with it!

My suggestion to all of you:
DON'T BUY LOAF & JUG GAS!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Well duh Cami....I could have told you to never buy gas there you silly girl! See I am telling you...Pontiac Grand Am's are just a big pile of crap. I'll trade you yours for ours!!