Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big Smiles!

I just have to update! Jaxson is growing so fast! He is getting bigger, longer, chubbier, and so much smarter! It just amazes me each day at what he can accomplish and what he learns! He is so aware of people around him, especially Tyler and I. He knows our voices and he loves it! We will just sit and talk to him for hours on end, and he will try so hard to talk back. He will make silly sounds and smile, and even giggle here and there. It absolutely melts my heart! We will also do silly things with our tongues, and he is starting to attempt to mimic what we do. He even clicked his tongue the other day, pretty sure it was an accident, but we like to think he is a pure baby genius!
We love him so much, and are so grateful Heavenly Father blessed us with such a calm and happy spirited little boy! I am posting a cute little smile so he can melt all of your hearts as well!

Cute church outfit!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

He is so dang cute you guys. I love all the cute pictures.

Megan said...

I just found your blog. you guys sure have a cute little babe!