Thursday, April 2, 2009

About Me...

Well since Gina tagged me...I could not let it go without doing it!

*Six Names You Go By...
1- Cami
2- Cami Mae
3- Babe (my hubby)
4- Camirilla
5- Siss (fam)
6- Sissy Mae (fam)

*Three things you are wearing right now...
1- Large Sweats (getting so chubbs)
2- Large Sweatshirt (more chubbs...)
3- fuzzy wuzzy socks!

*Two Things You Want Very Badly at This Moment.....
1- A new laptop! Mine has 5 viruses in Windows and 2 in the internet and 1 in word...pretty much a worthless peice of crap!
2- To see my handsome little fellow growing inside of me! He's gonna be cute!!!

*Three People Who Will Fill This Out...
1- Ummm.....anyone who wants to I suppose

*Three of your Favorite things you did last night....
1- Watched a movie
2- Snuggled my babe!
3- Ate yummy yummy cookies and milk!

*Four Things You Ate Today....
1- Yummy yummy cookies and milk
2- Blueberry muffins
3- Corn!
4- Hanburger helper...yuck

*Two People You Last Talked To On The Phone....
1- Tyler
2- Mommy

*Six Things You Are Going To Do Tomorrow.....
1- Babysit
2- Clean my apt
3- Sleep in!
4- Grocery shopping
5- Wait, wait, wait for my sis to come!
6- Stay up all night talking with my sis!

*Three of my Favortie Beverages....
1- Welchs Rasberry white grape juice!
2- Sprite...
3- Sunny Delight

*Five Things You are Grateful For Today....
1- A handsome loving hubby wubby
2- A healthy little munchkin inside my tummy
3- My family, both mine and inlaws
4- A cute, snug, and sometimes warm apartment
5- The gospel...

*I tag.....(3 people)
1- Steph
2- Gina H
3- Nikki and Alexis

1 comment:

Lance and Jamie said...

Congrats on the little Boy he is gunna be so stinkin CUTE Can't wait to see him!! Hope you are feeling well.