Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slacking Slacking Slacking!

We have officially survived Christmas, the New Year, sending Ty's little brother off to his mission, and starting school back up! But throughout all this I did not take one picture! NOT ONE!! We got home and I nearly could not even believe it! So I thought I would just post some of my favorite pictures of when Ty was little, and some stuff from High school. Sort of a dedication to the man of my dreams, who I love more than anything! He is just too cute! And going to kill me for posting all this!
I LOVE YOU BABE!!!




...
...
...

And for the Grand Finale...... My favorite picture of my husband EVER!!! He went on a trek with his Stake and someone caught him in his sexy pioneer get-up! LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Gina said...

LMAO!!! Oh how I love the one that I am assuming is from a high school dance. Ah that was great. Thanks for the laugh!!

Stephanie said...

I never noticed how big his ears are! Does he still have those big ol things or did he grow into them?

Lance and Jamie said...

Way funny