Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree

This year, I literally could not wait to put up my Christmas decorations. I try to wait until after Thanksgiving, but this year it was killing me. So, I had just decided I was going to put stuff up a little early, and then I remembered that all our stuff was in Lyman at my parents house... So to Tyler relief, I could not put anything up until we got back from Thanksgiving and picked up all our stuff. Here is a picture of our tree and other decorations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lance and Jamie said...

I felt the same way about Ohristmas this year and we ended up waiting also but its looks great love your tree. And the family pictures are way cute we dont have any snow yet and it driving me crazy.
Jamie